четвер, 27 листопада 2014 р.

I cannot leave here



Hi, friends! My flight was canceled and I was stuck in an unfamiliar place. I cannot leave here.  Help me, maybe you can send me some money or take me away.

 Now I live in a living block. The building seems dilapidated because formerly it was military barracks. Of course it is already renovative one. It is really ultra-modern building now. There are some antique things what is good, and the rooms are spacious enough. My flat is on the fifth floor. There is a French window. View from the windows is great. I can see beautiful landscapes. But one more problem is this is rented apartment. However, I do not feel like at home I preserve it and it`s nice that building I live in has history, because I love trace history of place.
 The new house is up-to-date. Rooms are cozy and airy. Flat is fully equipment with modern, stylish furniture. It is really great house, but I still feel homesick.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар