четвер, 27 листопада 2014 р.

Final Blogpost


Half of the school year has flown unexpectedly quickly.  Many of the studied material behind.
Due to this fact, I would like to write a brief summary on my vocabulary classes.
Sometimes it was hard to remember the words and understand the difference between them. Also I was surprised that we were expected to create our own blogs. In some kind it was difficult to do it because I am not keen on computing. There was a time when I felt totally worn out and devastated.
I noticed that vocabulary classes were really useful to improve my language skillsMind you, we had a lot of valuable subjects which helped us to develop our skills and improve knowledge. Moreover, the experience we gained from writing our blogs is really worthwhile and we have to value our vocabulary classes. To be honest, we are inundated with interminable stacks of different tasks. Our Vocabulary classes were interesting creative and productive. These classes helped me to satisfy my ambitious. I have a train of thought and expectations about the second trimester. I hope we will have fulfilling vocabulary classes
To sum up, I want to admit that we made a real effort to learn a big amount of words. But there is no limit to improvement and we have to learn as much words as it possible. 










Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар